As part of the Grade 4 Language Arts curriculum, students will be presenting on their favourite books. The idea is for students to try to convince the rest of the class why they should read their book.
The assignment has two parts:
1. The sheet which will be completed in class
2. The presentation which will be developed in class and at home
The presentation must include the following:
- engaging introduction
- the genre of the book
- developed explanation of why this book was chosen
- who would like the book
- connections to the book (text to self, text to world, text to text)
- props/costumes/slideshow/visual element
All of the details and rubric have been distributed and can be found in students' homework folders.
Dec 3: Arlo, Ethan, Davey, Naomi, Selah, Sasha
Dec 4: Henry, Tobias, Rachel, Calum, Maya, Daniel
Dec 5: Yoni, Micah, Abby, Harlow, Tessa, Cassidy
Dec 6: Oren, Winter, Nora, Aliya, Maytal